Chain Bridge, Budapest

Friday, March 5, 2010

In Soviet Russia, Theorem Proves You!

I know I have to post more about my weekend a week ago, but I can't right now. Tomorrow I'm leaving with Andy and Taole for Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia. We are catching the 9:28am train from the Keleti train station to arrive in Bratislava at 12 noon. We will explore the castle that dominates the city and walk around in the historic downtown. We plan to spend the night in a hostel and return to Budapest sometime Sunday evening. I'll post pictures and a detailed narrative of the weekend trip as soon as I get back and have a break from school, which are less frequent each week. To tide you over, here is quick recap of what I did last Saturday and Sunday, February 27 and 28:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment